Choose to be optimistic, it feels better.
Imagine character A accidentally catching character B masturbating. Character B does not notice they have an audience and continues what they’re doing, including saying things like how much they want character A to fuck them. Character A finally pipes up, “You know, that could be arranged, if you’d like… “
On that day, humanity received not a grim reminder,
but a friendly reminder (ʘ‿ʘ✿)
I’m a simple kind of person. Here are some simple and effective ways to clean crystals from gunk energy.
- The Sun. This is easy. Doesn’t matter if it’s cloudy or overcast. Place your gems in the sunlight for at least 24 hours. Some gems that are used to deflect or absorb/neutralize negative energies my take up to 48 hours to be fully cleansed. Be warned: some gems such as amethyst, rose quartz, aquamarine, etc will fade in the sun.
- The Moon. Same as above; doesn’t matter if it’s cloudy. Usually takes about 24 hours or 48 hours depending on what gem you’re cleansing.
- The Earth. My favorite way. Bury your gems into the earth. You can wrap them in silk, cotton or wool if you like, and leave them buried for at least 24 hours.
- Smoke Cleansing. You can use sage or cedar to cleanse your crystals. Simply get a bundle of said herbs and burn it in a fire-safe container until a good amount of smoke is coming from your herbs. Hold your gems in the smoke for a good couple of minutes (usually between 2-4 minutes is good).
- Salt Water. Get a pinch of sea salt and add it to some warm water. Add your gems for a few minutes. I find this way to be somewhat abrasive to the gemstones, but I know some people prefer this method.
- Dry Salt. To avoid the degrading nature of salt water to the stones, you can place your gem in a bowl of dry salt to cleanse your stone. Make sure to brush any salt that is left off with a toothbrush or makeup brush, and clear any salt out of crevices.
- Running Water. Have a creek or stream near by? Put your crystals in a mesh baggie or a container so they won’t run away, and submerge them into the running body of water. Let them cleanse for about 2 hours. Please do not use tap water. Certain stones can also dissolve in water such as red selenite.
- Other Stones. Personally, this is my least favorite method. You can get a gemstones known for t’s cleansing properties such as a large bundle of clear quartz or fluorite and place your gems around the crystal. I would suggest, depending on what crystal is to be used to cleanse, anywhere from 3 hours to 24 hours.